Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Packing....


My life has recently been consumed by filling many many cardboard boxes. I found out on Monday afternoon that the sale of my condo and therefore the purchase of my new townhouse was a go. Let me tell you... it has been a long three months of uncertainty and frustration. But, I will not dwell.... I am just a happy happy happy camper to be able to transition to this next phase of home ownership. Now my daughter will have a room -- its the little things in life that make you happy. So, this Saturday is the big move day and I have conned a few unsuspecting friends into helping me. I knew I liked books... but I didn't realize how many I had until I started packing them. Don't tell my "unsuspecting friends"....

1 comment:

Eastiopians said...

That is great news Shauna...what a relief! I hope you can start decorating the nursery soon. :)

Theresa