Saturday, June 13, 2009

More Aussie Photos...

Again, in no particular order, these photos of the rest of my time in Australia -- mostly of while we were in Coral Bay.

My mom, Emma, and Josh were in Coral Bay to greet us when we finished the 4WD Challenge


About to have dinner


Goof Balls


Joshua


Emma


Ignore my awesome hair -- me and my mom post snorkeling


Quad bike tour along the beaches and sand dunes


Emma, Andrew, and Joshua


Its rough to be on holidays at the beach

Back in Perth -- Joshua celebrating his 7th birthday

Hanging out with Em and Josh


Sunsets and Happy Hour on the beach at Coral Bay


Josh-man and Emma-pop hanging out with Gran



Andrew, Josh, Emma, and Leah


Coral Bay with Ningaloo Reef right there

I love this photo mostly for the scene that is taking place behind me and Leah -- I promise you that Emma is holding up the peace sign and not the alternative, as it would appear....


Andrew and Emma



Here I am on the quad tour sporting a very sweet helmet



They do math lessons differently in Australia -- apparently beer bottle caps are used.

1 comment:

Rosanne and Brian Carter said...

So AWESOME!! So glad you had this adventure before your next upcoming adventure. I was thinking now wouldn't be a very warm time of year, but apparently, it's gorgeous...thanks for sharing the pics!