Monday, June 1, 2009

Australia #3

I survived the outback! I barely survived the crazy Aussie's though! ha. We spent 10 days exploring parts of Western Australia that I would never have before been given the opportunity... I met amazing people along the way... and I have amazing stories to tell -- I don't have the time at the moment because I need to go snorkel in the waters of Coral Bay and sip on a cool drink now, but I'll make sure I put something together soon with photos included. We'll be spending a week here and then we'll drive back to Perth and I fly out in a weeks time. Super rough life.

2 comments:

Eastiopians said...

I feel so sorry for you, having to go through such a rough time. NOT. haha! Enjoy yourself! BTW, you are #5 right now! So get home soon. :)

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you and your tan self! cj