Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Home Owner....


It's official. I hope anyway. I put an offer on a townhouse yesterday, which was accepted by the day's end. Yay! Now I won't be homeless when I return from holidays. Its nice to have this chapter almost closed. I still won't feel completely settled about it all until closing documents are signed on the sale of my condo at the end of June... but, I will remain hopeful. I am moving into a mansion, I think anyway... I am currently living comfortably in 635 square feet and my new place is a whooping 1,479 square feet! AND it has a garage. Anyone that has lived in, or is currently living condo style, knows how exciting this is. But 4 toilets... I don't know how I feel about that!

4 comments:

haze said...

Congratulations!! I hope everything closes without issue. You'll love all the space you have.

Four toilets?? Wow! I hate cleaning 2 so I never use the downstairs powder room...

karengberger said...

Congratulations from us, too! That's wonderful news. Watching each piece falling into its place is a great feeling. God bless you.

The Picture Taker said...

Awesome!!! John and I moved from 881 to 1,690 a couple years ago and we rattled around for quite a while with all the extra space. It was also REALLY weird to say we had an upstairs, go figure. Love the pics of the new place and am happy that everything is falling into place for you.

Eastiopians said...

I missed this post....Congrats!!!