Monday, May 18, 2009

Australia #1

I have arrived. It is awesome to see my niece (Emma), nephew (Josh)... oh yeah ;-), and my sister (Leah), and bro-in-law (Andrew) after 15 months. The kids are so big now... it seems like they are maturing exponentially.

I have watched and participated in Aussie-Rules Football, enjoyed a park BBQ to pre-funk Josh's 7th birthday tomorrow, have had fresh donuts delivered to my doorstep today (Leah and Andrew's friend owns a bakery... 'bonus' and 'oh no' at the same time), and enjoyed the sunshine for sure. Gran (my mom) showed up yesterday so that is definitely fun.

We are gearing up for a our big adventure, which we will embark on this Friday. Yay for holidays!

Sorry... photo upload is not working for some reason... but there are pictures to show whenever I can get it sorted out.

4 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Say that again....fresh donuts delivered at their doorstep. Oh, heaven on earth...that sounds fab. So glad you are there with your family! Have fun and please be safe (biting finger-nails)....watch out for the wild hogs. :)

karengberger said...

What a great adventure for you (good name for a blog, what?). Enjoy every moment and soak up the fun & sun. Blessings to you!

haze said...

Have a great time (of course you will). Can't wait to see the pictures.

The Hoke Family said...

I'm looking forward to the hilarious pix to freak out your mom again... ;)

Please tell everyone "hi"! Please BE SAFE!!!