Thursday, April 2, 2009

Send Good Vibes...

Inspection Day. It is a little unnerving to know your home is going to be judged. I do love my place and I am hoping this love proliferates to others. So, last night after work, I armed myself with a magic eraser and a caulking gun and went to work making my place look as aesthetically pleasing as possible. I have an unhealthy love affair with the magic eraser... I am convinced it truly is magic. And, my caulking gun... well, it just makes me feel handy despite evidence to the contrary. (We shall not speak of the IKEA bookshelf incident)... And, if I had more time, I would have conveniently left out some homemade cookies for whomever happened to be snooping around my place...

2 comments:

The Hoke Family said...

We are truly related... I too, share a fondness for Mr. Clean & his magic eraser. I can't say that I personally have used the caulk gun, but Mike seems to have a pretty good relationship with it!

Good luck!!!

Adopting1Soon said...

What is a Magic Eraser? Can it take care of doggie puke on the white carpet by chance?