Sunday, April 12, 2009

Coral Bay, Australia...

Oh, there is lots to do beforehand... but I think I can start counting down the days to when I get to arrive down under to visit these two tykes -- Emma and Josh. I'll get to play with them for a few days before my sister, brother-in-law, and myself take off to explore, leaving my mom behind to babysit, aka, spoil the kids. Once we complete our 4WD adventure in the Pilbara region, my mom and the kids are flying up to meet us in Coral Bay for a week. It is rough to be me... Here are some photos of that area. Stay tuned for more Coral Bay news in the near future... I've got a gag order placed on me. That is all for now. Happy Easter everyone... and Happy Belated Birthday Grandma.







1 comment:

karengberger said...

Those are fabulous photos. It looks like it was an awe-inspiring, fun-filled trip.