Friday, March 20, 2009

Go Dawgs!!!


vs



I think we all remember the 2001 Rose Bowl between the Washington Huskies and the Purdue Boilermakers... and I think we all remember that the Huskies kicked butt. So, I think its safe to say that the Huskies will prevail once again on Saturday in March Madness.

Why do I care? For one... I am the sole Husky of my American side of the family. I think I have upwards of seventeen or more relatives, including both of my parents, that have attended Purdue University. And two... What does this Canuck know about basketball? nothing -- but I care because I'm in two pools this year and I'm totally in it to win.

So............. Go Dawgs!!!!!!

2 comments:

Di said...

Go Boilers!!

(I had to say that, you know!!)

Love, Mom

The Hoke Family said...

I think I have to side with your mom on this one...BOILER UP! ;)

Love,
Jenni