Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finally.... oh wait.

I'm an idiot. That's all there is to it. Hit my head against the wall now. It's not the end of the world, but I've been sitting here patiently waiting for my Social Worker to complete my Home Study report... and she finally sent me a copy of the first draft today. Yay. Finally. Oh, but wait. I just realized yesterday that the letters of reference, that I requested a couple of my friends to write, need to be notarized. Are you kidding me?! Its my fault. I didn't look closely enough to the instructions I suppose, but there it is. So, now my good friends will quickly rewrite them, notarize them, and send them back to me... thanks guys. I suck.

I have been thinking about the somewhat randomness of referals lately and how, just by sheer timing of things, you get "assigned", if you will, one particular baby over another. Perhaps this slight hiccup means that I will get a different child... perhaps I want the different child! (I don't want an unruly child - ha.. no really...) Anyway, I suppose the randomness is true with biological children too, depending on what particular sperm wins the egg. Oh well. It is what it is... Nothing is certain.

No comments: