Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas from Phoenix...










Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing day from Phoenix!!
Well, I made it despite the tenuous weather conditions Seattle experienced the week and hours up until take-off. And, thank you Melanie for collecting me off the hill and dropping me at the airport on Christmas Eve.
Santa managed to find us here in AZ no problem and was generous as always. I haven't spent Christmas with my Grandparents since I was a little kid, and I don't think that I've ever had it with my Aunt Bernie, Uncle Reg, or Uncle Robbie... so, it has been great to finally break that history. I am the sole grandkid here this year so I was able to present our Grandparents with their Christmas gift from all of us this year -- a new computer! Their current computer is a bit of a lemon and is always in the shop -- so we thought we would help remedy that situation. Thank you Jenni for organizing all of us...
I find myself sleeping way late in the morning and still find myself wanting to take naps in the afternoon. I am definitely embracing the R & R part of the holiday. I am being spoiled and doted on for sure and I haven't eaten so much since, well, I can't remember when.... thankfully I have found some time to run a little bit and hopefully I am successfully managing a counter attack of sorts.
The sun is out today... its not particularly warm, but I have enjoyed soaking up some rays outside nevertheless. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season...

No comments: