Saturday, November 8, 2008

Choices...

To live purposefully in a world that, at times, seems out of control is what I strive for. Despite the exciting results of this weeks' election, other aspects of my life have not been so elating. My heart has been burdened this week... I love what I do for a living and I get to meet the most amazing of people. But sometimes there is no happy ending. I don't understand how and why some people have to endure so much... and my heart literally aches....

But, as I constantly analyze the why's without any really good answers, I frequently remind myself how important it is to live and choose to be happy -- it is a gift. I have so many opportunities, for which I am grateful. I have my health, fantastic family and friends, and freedom. Thank you for the wine, conversation, and laughter Amy.... you are a great friend.

No comments: