Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pineapple Classic...


The Annual Pineapple Classic took place this past Sunday, which proved to be as hilarious as it was last year. The premise... create a team of two or four, run 5k as a team, conquer a variety of obstacles along the way (ie. climbing walls, tires, shimming through tubes etc...), all the while carrying a pineapple, and then enjoy the luau at the end of the race. Pretty fun deal. It is an annual fundraising event for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Our team, Malibu Run, finished it... that was our goal!

Following that fun, I decided to venture north for a few nights in Vancouver to catch up with friends and enjoy the city. I love going home... and I was lucky with fantastic sunny weather so that I could enjoy some walks and bike rides. Here are my friends Ann and Mike and their kids, Kaya and Zane... they are so fun.

1 comment:

Rosanne and Brian Carter said...

You guys look fantastic!! SO wish I was there this year...I love last year's shirt and wear it all the time here. What did the shirts look like this year?? Hugs...rosanne