Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged



I've been tagged? I'm learning that "tagging" is rampant amongst bloggers... and although I ignore these type of emails normally because I don't feel like I have anything interesting to share.... I will choose not to be a party pooper. So, seven random/weird facts about me:
  1. I have an unhealthy love for Bono... U2 as well... but specifically Bono (not a shock for anyone that knows me);
  2. I am a member of the SourToe Cocktail club (you'll have to look it up);
  3. My ancestor fell off the Mayflower (we're proud of that family heritage);
  4. I am the farthest thing from a morning person (my friends at work can attest to this... I think they're still my friends?!);
  5. I love traveling... I love roadtrips..... I love dangerous bus/train rides in random countries... I love adventure.... I love airports;
  6. I thoroughly enjoy adrenaline rushes -- skydiving, bungy jumping, flying down the ski hill... the faster the better... usually;
  7. In college I essentially lived on a diet of poptarts, ice cream, and diet coke.
I don't know who to tag that hasn't already been.... so, here it stays I guess.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

So exciting to get baby gifts! I'm happy for you! I'm wondering if I will look into adopting after being here in Haiti? I know I want to at some point, but maybe it will happen sooner than I think!

Melissa said...

Ok--Scary how much we have in common--the skydiving, bungy jumping, travel, yikes. Can't wait to look up the SourToe Cocktail club to see what I've been missing!!

nell ann said...

Hi Shauna! Nice to meet you! Baby presents are so fun...and so is living off poptarts in college. My uncle once sent me a box of them straight from the factory...so I had sixteen boxes of poptarts! Needless to say, my roommate and I handed them out as Christmas gifts because...where do you store that in a dorm?

Can't wait to see where this journey takes you!